This research project is being conducted to support the understanding of issues related to Flight Attendant Health.
Who is eligible:
- Current and former Flight Attendants who served pre-smoking ban
- The study seeks both healthy former flight attendants as well as former flight attendants who have developed chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
The study is being conducted by Dr. Mardi Crane-Godreau, PhD from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College. Mardi Crane-Godreau is a former Pan Am flight attendant who studies the effects of cigarette smoke exposure on the development of respiratory disease.
- Involvement in the studies is voluntary.
- The information collected will be maintained and analyzed anonymously. Participants will have an option to receive results from analysis of the samples collected.
- For more information about this studies, or to participate in a screening for this and other studies being conducted for Flight Attendants, contact:
Mardi Crane-Godreau: 1-603-653-9970
Mardi Crane-Godreau, Ph.D.
Geisel School of Medicine
1 Medical Center Drive
HB 7936 Lebanon, NH 03756